- Registration information will be mailed to families in July
- Registration websites go live on August 2, 2017
- Registration is a 3-step process:
- Here you can:
- Join the PFC
- Reimburse teachers for school supplies
- Donate to your child’s individual teacher
- Make additional donations to specific academic support groups (Science, Technology, Art, Music, Speech…etc.)
- Register for Breakfast Book Club (grades 1-5)
- Make payment for 5th grade Science Camp (5th grade only)
- Print a copy of your receipt and bring to Walk Thru Registration
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them with you in August (visiting your school site for “walk thru registration”) to complete Step 3 and receive your student’s schedule.
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents to your school’s Walk Through registration event.
“Many hands make light work”
Sign up today to help set up, work a station, and clean up during Walk Thru Registration.
Sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4bada72eaa8-walk1
Approved Academic Support 2017-2018
|Story Telling Kits||$200.00||TK|
|STEM- Problem Solving Kits||$200.00||TK|
|#s In A Bag (set of 6)||$140.00||TK|
|Big Books- Book Source||$1,605.53||K|
|Class set of Grammer Workbooks||$173.42||2|
|Word I Use Dictionaries||$309.10||2|
|Time for Kids||$618.80||2|
|HWT Cursive Books||$70.00||3|
|Nat’l Geograhic Magazines||$500.00||3|
|Mystery Science-site license||$999.00||Science|
|Social Studies Newspapers||$670.00||4|
|Walk Through CA||$1,540.00||4|
|PLTW Robitics/Replacement Parts||$800.00||5|
|Walk Through Amer. Rev.||$1,600.00||5|
|Glasses for Solar Eclipse||$350.00||Science|
|Typing Club Licenses||$1,008.00||ALL|
|Board Games (lunchtime game rm||$200.00||ALL|
Click here for more information and to submit your name.
*Board currently meets first Friday of every month. General meeting dates are currently the second Wednesday of the month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Don’t lose one more piece of clothing, water bottle, notebook, or lunch box!
CLICK the link below and order your labels! Lydiksen PFC will receive a portion of the sales!
5th-grade parents!…..This is perfect for to label all of those items that will be taken to Outdoor ED!